XLYNE Complaint management process
Our mission is to satisfy you as our customer. That’s why it is important for us that you only receive technically flawless products in accordance to our strict quality guidelines. However, should there be a problem you will get a satisfactory solution through our Complaint Management process.
Should you determine a deficiency with your product, we assure you that we will replace the product within the determined warranty period. Please note the following points:
- Please contact us either via the online form or alternatively via E-Mail with “Complaint” in the subject box.
- We will respond to your complaint promptly.
Should we not be able to solve the problem, we may ask you to arrange to send us the faulty item.
- Please attach a copy of the proof of purchase and a brief description of your complaint.
- The return adress for purchases outside of the UK is:
- The return adress for purchases inside of the UK is:
PO Box 10922
- Please detach any products that weren’t part of the original delivery package as a return shipping of those is not possible.
By returning to us the product, we do not automatically accept liability for a faulty item. We will examine the product and advise you if indeed there is a fault.
- The processing time of a complaint can be up to four weeks. We will do everything possible to ensure a swift conclusion of this process.
In case you encounter any problems within the complaint process, feel free to contact us.